[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 19:37:37 CEST 2012

Loïc,

>>     Yes, we dislike the implementation.
>> Can you please refrain from speaking for everybody?
>
> I'm speaking for "you (and others)", the people who consider the current
> parameterized modules to be wrong.
>
> You weren't included, obviously.

I did not mean I consider myself included into that particular "we".
What I meant is "let everybody speak for themselves", including people
from the anti-tuple module calls camp.

Those who need, will make their own observations and conclusions.

Yurii.