[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 19:21:19 CEST 2012

On 10/18/2012 07:19 PM, Yurii Rashkovskii wrote:
> Loïc,
>
>      > I must say, I'm still wondering why you (and others) consider
>      > parameterized modules an "experiment gone bad". Most of the criticism
>      > I've seen has been about the implementation
>
>     Yes, we dislike the implementation.
>
> Can you please refrain from speaking for everybody?

I'm speaking for "you (and others)", the people who consider the current
parameterized modules to be wrong.

You weren't included, obviously.

--
Loïc Hoguin