[erlang-questions] Fwd: Re: (Non)Parametrized modules, inheritance, and R15B02 issues?

Noah Diewald noah@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 22:34:06 CEST 2012

There seems to be some problems with the RSS feed. It doesn't work in my
favorite programs:

http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http://www.erlang.org/rss/news