[erlang-questions] Process Dictionary limitations??

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 19:55:17 CEST 2012

I don't want any feature to be removed. Process dictionaries are useful sometimes. So are parameterized modules.

The fact that sometimes people use those features improperly doesn't mean the feature is bad.

I hope no features we currently have in the language will be removed. Even experimental ones.

--
Dmitry Belyaev