[erlang-questions] gen_server durable queue

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 19:30:41 CEST 2012

Actually, found two articles relating to the difference:

   1. http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2011/06/30/zeromq-erlang/
   2.
   http://jlouisramblings.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-major-difference-zeromq-and-erlang.html

The way I see it, if you're using Erlang, there's no point to using 0MQ.
 It really provides the same features, just differently.  I feel like 0MQ
would be great for a language that doesn't provide what Erlang does
natively.

--Andrew