[erlang-questions] Trace-Driven Development

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 18:55:30 CEST 2012

On 5 Jun 2012, at 18:43, Michael Turner wrote:

> Speaking of which, is it really true, as you say, that seq_trace
> doesn't work between nodes?

It's not true, and I didn't say so.

I wrote:

> However, ordering may not have been a terribly difficult problem
> to manage in AXE, as it was a single-CPU system, never distributed.
> When the OTP team implemented similar support, obviously they
> had to make something that worked in a distributed system

I wrote that the *AXE* was never distributed. As far as I know, it
still isn't. And I wrote that OTP *obviously* had to make something
that worked in a distributed system.

BR,
Ulf W
Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com