[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 16:09:41 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Ulf Wiger wrote:

> Having patched the docs myself, my own experience is that the
> biggest frustration is dealing with FOP - it runs out of heap and
> throws exceptions everytime I try to build the whole docs. That, and

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2010-September/053298.html

xsltproc (from libxslt) - which you probably have installed - is
enough to create man pages and HTML docs. Also, FOP - the last time I
used it - made use of Apache Batik and therefore required X11. This
makes it harder to run in a headless (server) environment. FOP is
only required for generating PDF files.