[erlang-questions] Erlang Factory Lite Moscow - June 22nd @ 6pm

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 14:51:02 CEST 2012

Together with Yandex, Erlang Solutions are organising a Moscow Erlang
Factory Lite. It is going to be one of the biggest Erlang Factory Lites
to date, with over 70 people registered in the first 24hours! Mark the
22nd of June in your calendars. We have some great talks, but are
looking for more!

Do you want to give a 30-minute presentations, either in English or in
Russian on Erlang-related matters?

We welcome submissions from developers, system designers, testers,
community leaders, inventors, CTOs, evangelists, students, researchers
and entrepreneurs alike. Participants at the Erlang Factory want to hear
about how Erlang/OTP is used real-world scenarios, talks about tricks,
tools and applications which increase productivity or enable developers
to write better code.

If you are interested in speaking at the first Moscow Erlang Factory
Lite, please submit your talk here:
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/Moscow2012/submit_talk

For more information on the venue and to register, use this form:
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/Moscow2012

Cheers,
Francesco

--