[erlang-questions] covertool for eunit without CT? Is that possible?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Sat Jun 2 21:29:47 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:22 PM, André Graf <andre@REDACTED> wrote:
> Have you cover enabled?
> {cover_enabled, true}.

Hi André,

Yes, I did. I set up a very tiny sample project for this:
https://github.com/Motiejus/covertest

Testing on Erlang R15B and rebar binary is copied from your project.

Thanks for your help,
Motiejus

> On 1 June 2012 20:08, Motiejus Jakštys <desired.mta@REDACTED> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM, André Graf <andre@REDACTED> wrote:
>>> Hi Motiejus
>>>
>>> I did this a while ago and unfortunately I have no access for that
>>> CI-server anymore so not sure if my information are (still) valid. I
>>> have installed the covertool rebar plugin as described in
>>> https://github.com/idubrov/covertool. Then you must configure the
>>> plugin in your rebar.config file.
>>> So:
>>> """