[erlang-questions] covertool for eunit without CT? Is that possible?

André Graf andre@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 19:32:49 CEST 2012

Hi Motiejus

I did this a while ago and unfortunately I have no access for that
CI-server anymore so not sure if my information are (still) valid. I
have installed the covertool rebar plugin as described in
https://github.com/idubrov/covertool. Then you must configure the
plugin in your rebar.config file.
So:
"""
plugins, [rebar_covertool]}. % Enable covertool rebar plugin
{covertool_eunit, "eunit.coverage.xml"}. % Output report file name
{covertool_ct, {"ct.coverdata", "ct.coverage.xml"}}. % Source file
name, output report file name
"""
I guess you are referring to line 3 where you configure the covertool
for common test, however if you are not using common test at all you
can omit that line.
I think that is it.

Cheers
Andre