[erlang-questions] process manager, R16, and 64-bit Macs

Michel Rijnders g.a.c.rijnders@REDACTED
Sun Dec 30 09:28:45 CET 2012

Hi,

I had to change line 66 of the first file from:

ENV.append 'LDFLAGS', '-framework Appkit' if build.include? 'with-wxgtk'

to (note the uppercase K in "AppKit"):

ENV.append 'LDFLAGS', '-framework AppKit' if build.include? 'with-wxgtk'

To get it to work for me (OS X 10.8.2, XCode 4.5.2).

Cheers,
Michel

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Joan Valduvieco Llopart <
jvalduvieco@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I managed to add wxgtk Formula to Homebrew and to make some modifications
> to erlang Formula allowing Erlang GUI tools to work on Mountain Lion.
> You can find my changes here:
>
> https://github.com/jvalduvieco/homebrew/compare/master...erlang-wxgtk
>
> gists with complete files:
>
> https://gist.github.com/4376548
> https://gist.github.com/4376555
>
> If you want to use these formula just replace original Homebrew formula
> (in /usr/local/Library/Formula/) with mine and run:
>
> brew uninstall erlang
> brew install -vd --with-wxgtk erlang
>
> I'll submit a pull request to mxcl as soon as I get some positive
> feedback. Now it just works for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Joan
>

> 2012/12/18 Joan Valduvieco Llopart <jvalduvieco@REDACTED>
>
>> Sure!
>> I'll try. Installing brew right now.. ;)
>>
>> Joan

>>> Any chance you could port this to homebrew? From what I hear most people
>>> who use Macs use homebrew so you doing this would be a tremendous help for
>>> the community and for the OTP team.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Loďc Hoguin
>>>
>>> Erlang Cowboy