[erlang-questions] process manager, R16, and 64-bit Macs

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat Dec 29 23:36:57 CET 2012

I just tried it on OSX (10.7.5).

It worked fine, though I had messed up some of the paths with former
installs done without brew. After working around things, I was able to
get simlinks in place, boot R13B01-1 and get observer working.

Thanks for this, much appreciated!