[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R15B03 has been released

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 17:30:33 CET 2012

After the release of R15B03 a very unfortunate bug in ssl:ssl_accept/2
(accept with timeout) was detected. This bug will have negative impact
on a number of popular http servers and server frameworks written in
Erlang.

We have because of this decided to release a corrected R15B03 release
which will be
visible under the tag OTP_R15B03-1 in the source repository at Github.

We will also produce new source tar files and new pre-built
executables for Windows.
In addition to this we will ask Erlang Solutions to produce new
packages for Mac OS X
and a number of Linux distributions.

When we make a new release we will also take the opportunity to make a
small change regarding the generation of crashdumps which makes it
100% compatible for users not using heart. More about that in the
release notes.

We expect to have this ready later this week and will of course
announce it on this list.

/Kenneth , Erlang/OTP Ericsson