[erlang-questions] process manager, R16, and 64-bit Macs

Joan Valduvieco Llopart jvalduvieco@REDACTED
Wed Dec 26 01:19:56 CET 2012

Hi all,
I managed to add wxgtk Formula to Homebrew and to make some modifications
to erlang Formula allowing Erlang GUI tools to work on Mountain Lion.
You can find my changes here:

https://github.com/jvalduvieco/homebrew/compare/master...erlang-wxgtk

gists with complete files:

https://gist.github.com/4376548
https://gist.github.com/4376555

If you want to use these formula just replace original Homebrew formula (in
/usr/local/Library/Formula/) with mine and run:

brew uninstall erlang
brew install -vd --with-wxgtk erlang

I'll submit a pull request to mxcl as soon as I get some positive feedback.
Now it just works for me.

Thanks,
Joan