[erlang-questions] Pack whole project into one escript file

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Thu Sep 8 17:45:56 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:
> 2) Is it possible to detect in runtime, that we are running in
> packaged mode and access files directly in this zip file?

Yes. Rebar does this for templates; see the code in
src/rebar_templater.erl, esp. cache_escript_files/0.

Also, rebar does some of the packaging work for you -- try "rebar
escriptize". You can even include deps in that ZIP file by using the
{escript_incl_apps, [apps...]}. See also, basho_bench's rebar.config.

D.