[erlang-questions] Pack whole project into one escript file

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu Sep 8 17:17:49 CEST 2011

Hi.

I like the way that rebar is packaged. All files are zipped onto one
big package and almost everything is cool.

I have two questions:
1) how easy it would be to learn escript to die on SIGHUP? I want
very, very much to learn erlyvideo to run under runit. It requires
strict death on SIGHUP on closing stdin.
2) Is it possible to detect in runtime, that we are running in
packaged mode and access files directly in this zip file?

Currently I package wwwroot with erlyvideo and it would be good to
serve files out of this big zip file.