[erlang-questions] BNF/EBNF Grammar for Erlang

OvermindDL1 overminddl1@REDACTED
Fri Nov 11 19:12:16 CET 2011

On Nov 11, 2011 10:38 AM, "Ryan Molden" <ryanmolden@REDACTED> wrote:

> Not clear how that helps, is there a grammar in there somewhere I am
> missing? I looked around a little on the github page for it with no
> success.

It uses standard PEG, like EBNF/BNF, but not ambiguous like those are,
check both the range in the root directory, and check the extra directory
for samples.  As for PEG, even Wikipedia has a good detailed description,
but if you know EBNF, you basically already know it except for one or two
operators.