[erlang-questions] Webmachine pass-off to Misultin/Cowboy

Kenny Stone kennethstone@REDACTED
Sun May 29 23:24:29 CEST 2011

Nitrogen could be a solution. Nitrogen supports webmachine as a backend and
comet for push messaging to the client.  No websockets, though the
advantages of websockets over comet is probably only seen when you need high
throughput...

I asked the nitrogen list about using it for push messaging behind a rails
app but didn't get a response.