[erlang-questions] Odd behavior when sending emails via SMTP when messages are converted to/from binaries

Chris Hicks silent_vendetta@REDACTED
Mon May 16 04:54:58 CEST 2011

I've taken a look at that project previously and it certainly looked interesting, though that wasn't my problem. The sending of the emails has worked pretty much flawlessly the entire time. The only trouble I was having was with the extra characters appearing. I've already decided that if I end up needing more functionality than I already have that I'll probably work the gen_smtp project into what I'm doing rather than reinvent the wheel. At the moment, though, all I'm doing is sending out short emails confirming registration and things of that nature.
Chris Hicks.