[erlang-questions] bug in timer module in R14B02?

Ryan Huffman ryanhuffman@REDACTED
Mon Jun 20 04:02:18 CEST 2011

I ran into a lot of problems with the timer module on R14B02 and eventually
switched to using erlang:send_after.  This particular section in the erlang
doc also convinced me to switch over to erlang:send_after and maintain my
own timer:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/commoncaveats.html#id58959

I was running on a 64-bit system (CentOS 5.5), so, as Dale mentioned, the
problem may be fixed.

Ryan