[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Thu Jun 16 03:18:59 CEST 2011

in that its apache 2.0 :-)

> As for a non-license related question, how does PropEr compare to
> http://krestenkrab.github.com/triq/ in features, speed, reducibility,
> etc...?

Is this a fact or a stated FSF opinion? seems counter intuitive that something that writes to an api ( even if it's dynamically linked ) can be considered an alteration of derived work, as what is to stop someone producing an identical api with the same, or indeed a different set of behaviour, does the existence of this "new" api now change things.
Better still what if it targets an intermediate api. In that case if all calls in your code go to notgplmodule:do() which is a dual licensed opensource project, which calls gplv3 code, what happens then??

James