[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Sun Jun 12 15:23:38 CEST 2011

We are happy to announce the first official public release of PropEr, a
QuickCheck-inspired Property-Based Testing Tool for Erlang.

The release comes with a proper site containing a User Guide, tips and
tutorials for PropEr.  It can be accessed at:

	http://proper.softlab.ntua.gr/

Among other things, it has a proper contact address on which we will be
very happy to receive comments and feedback. Depending on interest, we
may also set up a mailing list for PropEr users.

Enjoy!

Kostis Sagonas (on behalf of the PropEr developers)