[erlang-questions] file systems events mac -> erlang

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Wed Jun 1 09:54:07 CEST 2011

It appears to be called "FSEvents"

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Conceptual/FSEvents_ProgGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

I don't know of an erlang interface for it. I did the original
erlang-inotify, but am no longer maintaining it. It would be interesting
to add support for max os x and that other platform.

Jeff.