[erlang-questions] what does l/1 really do?

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 21:52:56 CEST 2011

2011/7/29 Håkan Mattsson <hm@REDACTED>

> http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/c.html#l-1

Good to know. In my defense, I couldn't find anything in the manual that
mentions "c" as the module to look in for those functions...

Any thoughts on my other question: if there are a variable-sized set of
dynamically-launched gen_fsm's using a particular module, assuming most/all
of them are idle or will be momentarily, is there a recommended way to
propagate a code upgrade across all of them?

dan