[erlang-questions] newbie web-development advice / guidance

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 15:06:13 CEST 2011

Amazingly, I am in an eerily similar situation, and I think we'd interacted
in the past. I shall be watching this thread carefully.

regards,
Banibrata
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdutta
http://twitter.com/edgeliving