[erlang-questions] newbie web-development advice / guidance

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 15:14:41 CEST 2011

There is a new (and hot!) web development paradigm brought by backbone.js:
* The server side only returns JSON data <--- this minimizes the
weakness of Erlang
* Use backbone.js for everything else (templates etc.)

See tutorials and demos:
https://github.com/documentcloud/backbone/wiki/Tutorials%2C-blog-posts-and-example-sites

Ngoc