[erlang-questions] Erlang web servers challenge

Josh Johnston josh@REDACTED
Mon Jul 11 07:43:30 CEST 2011

Sad truth in my experience is that this isn't limited to students, as you'll see most clearly when you try to hire for a junior position :P  There seems to be a lot of people going under the title of programmer who are actually "IDE users" or "framework configurers" or "API implementers", and when you ask them to do some actual programming you can see how lost they are in it.