[erlang-questions] Erlang web servers challenge

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Jul 11 07:37:02 CEST 2011

On 11/07/2011, at 3:19 PM, OvermindDL1 wrote:

> I hope that is a joke.  I inhaled 1200 page manuals like popcorn when I was a student 20 years ago, and still do to this day.  I *hope* that being lazy is their only problem.  Yeesh...

I wish it were a joke.  And to be fair, not all of the students complained of this.
But about 1/4 of the students did complain of that.
And a similar number complained of basically being unable to read 2-page
programs without a syntax-colouring IDE.