[erlang-questions] Bundler like framework in erlang ?

Tue Feb 22 17:39:46 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 17:21, Nicholas Wieland <ngw@REDACTED> wrote:

> A lot of libraries I want to use are external (most of them are hosted by github), I wanted to ask if there's something like bundler to manage all this (http://gembundler.com/) or alternative native ways to automate the development and the deployment of the whole thing (I was thinking for example at Clojure's Leinigen).

A combination of Rebar + OTP Releases is what you are after short
term. It allows you to construct a standalone directory structure with
a separate Erlang installation which has been stripped down to your
needs. It should be short work to push this one out to other machines
(and it is what I do in my applications).

Think virtualenv for python (I believe gembundling is around the same idea).

--
J.