[erlang-questions] EPmail-0.2 released

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Fri Feb 18 14:41:16 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Alexander Kuleshov
<kuleshovmail@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello Max,
>
>>I have 4 GB of mail. It would be more, if google allowed to send 100 MB emails.
>>I don't see any reason to store user emails in anything except plain files.
>
> User email storing in plain files, in dets storing only Username --
> Password data.

I STRONGLY advise you to hide mnesia/dets in module.
Someone will require to use postgresql user storage, other one will
need /etc/passwd storage.

mnesia is the most badly administrable choice, because there are no
command line tools to look inside mnesia file
and I can hardly imaging clustering abilities for mail server =)