[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Sun Feb 13 20:50:44 CET 2011

2011/2/13 Jerome Martin <tramjoe.merin@REDACTED>

> Yes, since Joe's WebSocket blog
> post<
> http://armstrongonsoftware.blogspot.com/2009/12/comet-is-dead-long-live-websockets.html

> think many people have had that idea in the back of their minds, floating
> around, waiting for some signal that WebSocket was out to the general
> public
> for good and could be considered as a usable in real life. Unfortunately,
> as
> we all realize, it is not the case yet, and most frustrating, probably for
> the wrong reasons :-(

i have implemented websockets in misultin, which is built to support
multiple websockets versions at the same time.

i have to say that i've currently stopped developing, waiting for a
finalized version to come out. tired of losing time on this, and eager to
settle to something finally usable out there.

r.