[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Masklinn masklinn@REDACTED
Sat Feb 12 13:49:34 CET 2011

On 2011-02-12, at 13:15 , Ulf Wiger wrote:
> Well, I read those links not as an indictment of websockets per se
Why would you? They're not, they're just warnings that websockets are getting disabled in browsers due to being currently broken, and that this kind of approach is therefore nice as a research toy but can not be considered for serious work at this point.

I don't believe I wrote anything against Joe's idea, I just forwarded short and mid-term issues with actually applying them outside of well-controlled demonstration environments.