[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Jerome Martin tramjoe.merin@REDACTED
Sat Feb 12 13:28:31 CET 2011

If only the browser could adopt for good a CONNECT-based handshake and
enable it by default, the world would be a better place to deploy web UIs
:-)

Because that remains the biggest issue for now, until I see this happening,
all that beauty might be lost :-(

--
Jérôme Martin