[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Feb 9 00:24:04 CET 2011

There is another company who Erlang in games and that is Guild Software, http://www.guildsoftware.com/, who have an MMO game called Vendetta Online, http://www.vendetta-online.com/. They use Erlang in the servers. As far as I know they have been using Erlang for at least 3-4 years.

Robert