[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang: Who uses it for games?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Tue Feb 8 05:39:36 CET 2011

Well, *that* definitely needed to be added to the Wikipedia article about
Erlang.  Done.  Now all we need is a parse transform to make a new language
called Cylon: Erlang with FORTH syntax.  Just in case you ever wondered why
you could never understood the Cylons.

-michael turner