[erlang-questions] ssl_connection process hibernation option

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Tue Feb 8 08:19:00 CET 2011

Hi!

I think hibernation should be optional and if you choose to use it, it
could have configurtion parameters such as the
one you suggest.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB