[erlang-questions] ssl_connection process hibernation option

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Mon Feb 7 16:33:45 CET 2011

Ingela,

May I have a suggestion to have the option to set the idle time for
SSL connection so that after a mount of time of idle, the SSL
connection will be put into hibernation?

Thanks,

/Kaiduan