[erlang-questions] web framework, db, architecture query, with requirements

Alain O'Dea alain.odea@REDACTED
Mon Feb 7 19:57:40 CET 2011

>>> http://totally-erlang.com/
>>> http://www.timbenniks.nl/
>>> http://scherpenisse.net/
>>> http://pelleasselbergs.nl/
>>> http://joreelsiegel.nl/
>>> http://goudentonamsterdam.nl/
>>> http://www.afhaal.nl/
>>> http://miffy.whatwebwhat.com/
>>> http://australie.timbenniks.nl/
>>> http://verafin.com/
>>>
>>> All of the above (except http://verafin.com/) are running on a single server.
>>>
>>> If you want an effective solution for building websites and web
>>> applications, then Zotonic is your secret weapon.
>>>

>> Once again, thank you for the response.
>>

> Zotonic has been used to manage hundreds of thousands of pages, but
> I'm not sure how you would handle that many users from a configuration
> perspective.  I have copied this thread to Zotonic-Users on Google
> Groups to see what the Zotonic community thinks.

CORRECTION:  I did not intend to send the statement about hundreds of
thousands of pages.  I have no source for it yet.  I remember reading
it on zotonic-users but I cannot find that.  Disregard that until I
find the source :) Thanks.