[erlang-questions] process trace triggered by sequential trace token

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Wed Feb 2 18:38:06 CET 2011

Dmitriy,

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

You would like to trace a particular function of a particular
gen_server without changing the code. Do you know the pid of the
gen_server? How you know the pid of the interested gen_server?

Best regards,

/Kaiduan