[erlang-questions] process trace triggered by sequential trace token

Dmitriy Kargapolov dmitriy.kargapolov@REDACTED
Wed Feb 2 17:40:22 CET 2011

Kaiduan,
I'd like to trace function calls (per match specs) in the body (callback) of
gen_server for particular call to this gen_server. I'd like to do this on
existing code, meaning no code alteration should be done to this gen_server
process. If this is what you were able to do, would you please share your
experience?
Thank you.