[erlang-questions] Broken error reporting with ODBC app, w/ patch

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Tue Feb 1 14:43:37 CET 2011

Hi Ken!

Yes please follow the patch instruction:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/submitting-patches
we will be happy to accept this patch, good catch  :)

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team  - Ericsson AB