[erlang-questions] Questions about OTP debugging...

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Feb 1 07:44:07 CET 2011

Greetings,

Your error message seems to indicate that the tcp_rpc module is not
loaded. Since Erlang loads beam files automatically if they are in the
path this could be two problems.
1 You do not have the right path
2 You do not have the beam file

Can you locate the file tcp_rpc.beam on your system?
When you have started Erlang, can you find the directory where the bream
file resides in your path (see code:get_path/0)?

bengt