[erlang-questions] How to configure Inets so that ESI would work?

Guy Wiener wiener.guy@REDACTED
Sun Nov 28 11:48:26 CET 2010

Thanks Ulf! These files are indeed unadvertised. I copied and modified the
conf file, and it worked.  I don't know which property exactly my
configuration was missing, but starting with a working example seemed to do
the trick.

And yes, the user guide could certainly use a Getting Started section that
walks through the existing example, at least...

:- Guy