[erlang-questions] How to configure Inets so that ESI would work?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Nov 27 15:52:05 CET 2010

So, the inets/examples/server_root/conf/8080.conf
and inets/src/http_server/httpd_example.erl didn't help?

(Perhaps you didn't find them? They are not that well advertised, and the
examples themselves are not exactly minimal either.)

The user guide could definitely use a Getting Started section that walks
through the existing examples, at least.

BR,
Ulf W

On 27 Nov 2010, at 15:00, Guy Wiener wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I am trying to make Erlang's Inets mode_esi work and run some function. So,
> far, I did not succeed. Can someone post a minimal example of how to run
> Inets so that a url like http:localhost:8099/esi/my_mod:foo will invoke the
> method my_mod:foo/3?
>
> (Due disclosure: I also posted this question at stackoverflow)
>
> Thanks,
>  Guy

Ulf Wiger, CTO, Erlang Solutions, Ltd.
http://erlang-solutions.com