license question

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski@REDACTED
Thu Nov 11 04:10:26 CET 2010

I'm sorry if this is an obvious question but I am very ignorant of how
licenses work.  I want to put an Erlang application on github.  However,
this particular application would include direct copies of
error_logger_file_h.erl, error_logger_tty_h.erl, sasl_report_file_h.erl and
sasl_report_tty_h.erl.  Furthermore, I would add my own modifications to
these modules as well as rename them by adding a prefix of my app name.

If I do this I have a few questions:

1.  Am I allowed to do this?

2. If I am, do I leave the Ericsson copyright in place?  If not, what do I
put there?

3. Does it have to remain under the Erlang Public License?  I honestly don't
really care what license I put it under but I'm curious.

-Ryan