[erlang-questions] Reading (and ignoring) escape-sequences

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Mar 26 02:06:35 CET 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 12:45 AM, Mazen Harake wrote:
> Initial tests indicate good results. This is great because I would
> _never_ have used a terminal GUI which asks me to hit _space_ for
> going down a list and _bksp_ for going up... it is simply not good
> usability.

It may have escaped your attention, but
  - space for forwards and backspace for backwards is an old
    convention that was in use before even MS-DOS existed;
    worked fine
  - the space and delete keys are much bigger than the arrow keys
    and are therefore easier to hit; they are _more_ usable for
    people with shaky hands.
I think you mean "doesn't look like Windows".