[erlang-questions] Help with storing data in memory

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu Mar 25 23:10:50 CET 2010

You might need to tune the frequency of garbage collection or make
manual calls to erlang:garbage_collect(). You should also make sure
you are using the latest Erlang VM, the garbage collection strategy
for binaries has been significantly improved in recent versions.