[erlang-questions] Italian User Group

Edoardo Batini eodbat@REDACTED
Tue Mar 16 10:57:50 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:40:17AM +0200, Ovidiu Deac wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Francesca Gangemi
> <francesca.gangemi@REDACTED> wrote:
> > If you speak Italian (no matter where you live) join the Erlang Etna
> > User group at http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-etna?pli=1 :)
>
> Just for my curiosity, what's the point of having an erlang group
> based on the language you speak? Why would it be important that I
> speak Italian but I live in Indochina and you speak Italian but you
> live in Rome?
Hi,
i'm edoardo batini and I launched yesterday the proposal of an italian
user group (http://pimpo.org:8000).

I completely agree with you. What I mean with 'italian' it's just a
matter of location; in fact I really would be glad to have an international
english speaking group.

I recieived quite a good feedback to my announcement and I hope to
organize soon a meeting joining forces with the etna group (which I'll
contact soon). I think there's enough people to organize an informal
meeting to plan things ahead.

greets
edoardo batini