[erlang-questions] Erlang deamon question

Nicholas Frechette zeno490@REDACTED
Tue Mar 9 22:01:37 CET 2010

In a production box, I'd estimate >5000 a year, maybe more.
erl_call seems like the right thing except it would require me to call
os:cmd :S and then parse the result from string -> terms

Is there no way to use rpc:call and the likes from an offline node?