[erlang-questions] Erlang deamon question

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Tue Mar 9 21:01:08 CET 2010

how many shell clients do you expect to be making? we use dynamic client
names but itll be a few years till we take up the atom pool, if that became
a problem I would probably just make the list of names that could be
generated a fixed size.